Effectiveness, Efficiency, Execution and Constant Evolution.
Getting The Right Things
Strategic planning processes of a business; starting from the definition of goals, to the establishment of a balanced project portfolio.
- Strategy Planning / G&O Development Facilitation
- Project Portfolio Management systems and tools
- KPI Process Optimization & Visualization
Getting Things Right
Activities conducted to remove waste from the process; use of DMAIC tools and techniques to increase productivity.
- Process Improvement White/Yellow Belt Programs (F.A.S.T.)
- Process Value Stream & Capacity Assessment
- Business Workflow design & digitalization
Getting It Done
Deployment of skilled resources to put the strategic plan into reality, though operational or project activities.
- Contract Resources (Project Management/Coordination, Validation, QA/QC, Process Engineering)
- Governance and Auditing Processes
The processes to develop people in order to promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Training & Development Planning
- Employee Innovation and Recognition Programs
- Team Building facilitation