Based on Effectiveness
A process map is a planning and management tool that visually describes your workflow.
What results should you expect from process mapping?
- It spotlights waste.
- Streamlines work processes.
- Creates and speeds up the project design and builds understanding.
- The main purpose is to improve efficiency.
What is Business Process Mapping?
It is a visual representation of all the core processes in your business. It designs and documents business process, promotes transparency and establishes the relationships between the steps involved in business processes. Process mapping fits into the Six Sigma methodology (which stands for Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control). A Six Sigma process map outlines the process graphically step by step to make understanding faster and easier:
- Definition of the problem: area for improvement, or customer requirements.
- Measurement of performance of the current process.
- Analysis of the process to determine the root cause of defects or inefficiencies.
- Improvement of performance by eliminating the root cause.
- Control the improved process to ensure high performance.
We are here to serve
Naturally as a consulting and contracting business, we are where our customers need us, when they need us.